Electrical Construction Manager
1st Step Solutions are looking for experienced Electrical Construction Managers on a permanent basis. Our client, a leading M&E contractor, are looking to increase their team due to the commencement of new projects across London.
- Scheduling work according to programme.
- Management and coordination of subcontractor packages.
- Management and implementation of H&S.
- Updating and enforcing RAMS.
- Progress reporting.
- Two Week Lookaheads.
- Ensuring that project is running to cost and programme.
- QA management.
- Snagging and handover.
- Electrical trade, HNC or Degree.
- CSCS/JIB Gold Card.
- Experience leading subcontractor packages on projects up to and exceeding £10m Electrically.
- Commercial, Pharmaceutical or Educational sector experience within the last 5 years
(click "adview.online" below for full description)