A leading engineering and construction contractor focussing on architectural metalwork, manufacturing and design.
Reporting directly to the owner you will be responsible for overseeing the accounting function of the company, ensuring that accounting records are kept appropriately and that reported results comply with accounting standards and relevant legislation.
* Oversee all company accounts and investments.
* Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends,and financial forecasts.
* Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
* Financial Controller with experience working for a construction company
* Experience working for a Steel company (Desirable but not essential)
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Part qualified
This role offers ...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)