We specialise in the recruitment of high-quality candidates in the IT sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an IT POS Engineer for a huge global sports store who enjoys resolving complex incidents and implementing leading-edge POS solutions together with providing excellent customer service to join our growing team.
Contract: Long term 9 months ++ plus possibility of Temp to Perm
Rate: £115 to £160 per day, depending on Tax Status and Experience, possibly slightly higher for the perfect candidate.
IT POS Engineer's Core Duties
* Responsible for providing technical support to all their internal customers
* Work on the various POS projects to implement their clients.
* Perform a variety of proactive tasks which will help maximise customers' experience, perform root-cause analysis and prevent reoccurring issues.
* Resolving monitoring alerts, system maintenance and upgrading customer systems
* Deal with incoming incidents in a professional, courteo...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)