Interim Financial Accountant
Our client, a dynamic market leader currently going from strength to strength, is looking to source a technically strong Financial Accountant to join an interim basis. You will be reporting to the Group FC and responsible for owning and managing the statutory reporting process, as well as responsibility for internal control cycles and IFRS16 reporting including budgeting and forecasting.
The role will be predominantly home based for the foreseeable, with potential office working later in the contract, but max. 2 days a week. Very easily commutable from London and Northern Home Counties and will sit inside IR35.
Main duties include:
* Acting as business expert on technical accounting questions and treatments
* Preparing the annual consolidated financial statements
* Preparing audit packs
* Ensuring audit adjustments are accurately processed
* Ensuring the group intercompany balances agree at month end
* Managing group leases, ensuring compliance with IFR...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)
|Posted||March 15, 2021|
|Expiry||April 14, 2021|