Working for a leading UK accountancy firm, you will sit within the IT team as a Project Manager. You will be responsible for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of projects that have a technical focus. You will need to co-ordinate testing activities through a development, user acceptance test and live environment as appropriate and managing the hand over to business-as-usual activities.
* Manage projects from planning through to post implementation handover eg scope, project objectives, resource planning, etc.
* Develop change and communication programmes.
* Work with third party vendors to source solutions and implement appropriate support contracts.
* Produce and manage all project documents eg project plan, resource requirements, budgets, communications plan, risk register, etc.
* Effectively manage all key stakeholders.
* Provide appropriate management reporting.
(click "adview.online" below for full description)
|Posted||March 16, 2021|
|Expiry||April 15, 2021|