S106 Audit Officer
One of our local authority clients are currently recruiting for a S106 Audit Officer. This is a temporary contract for 2 months with possible further extension based on budget and performance.
Main Purpose of Post/Job Summary
* They will record information relating to both financial and non-finacial planning obligationis set out in the agreements for the planning applications in a spreadsheet. They will record whether the financial obligations have been received, spent, allocated or time-expired.
* The post-holder will review the information already collated on the spreadsheet as part of the S106 audit.
* Highlight and investigate discrepancies in the data.
* Assist with any queries relating to S106 audit.
* Report any issues to Planning Policy team.
* They will cross-ceck mutiple date sources and collate the information relating to S106 agreeements including the original documents stored online or on information@Work, ...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)
|Posted||March 09, 2021|
|Expiry||April 08, 2021|